Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: undivided(0.01061 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to undivided.
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: not parted by conflict of opinion; “presented an undivided
2: not shared by or among others; “undivided responsibility”
3: not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object
or objective; “judging a contest with a single eye”; “a
single devotion to duty”; “undivided affection”; “gained
their exclusive attention” [syn: single(a), exclusive]
4: not separated into parts or shares; constituting an
undivided unit; “an undivided interest in the property”;
“a full share” [syn: full]
English → English (gcide)
concentrated \concentrated\ adj.
1. Having a high density of (the indicated substance); as, a
narrow thread of concentrated ore.
Note: [Narrower terms: undiluted (vs. diluted)]
2. Gathered together or made less diffuse; as, their
concentrated efforts; his concentrated attention. Opposite
of distributed or diffused.
Note: [Narrower terms: bunched, bunchy, clustered;
centered, centred, centralized, focused;
undivided] [Also See: compact.]
3. Intense; in an extreme degree; -- of mental phenomena; as,
her concentrated passion held them at bay.
4. being the most concentrated solution possible at a given
temperature; unable to dissolve still more of a substance.
Opposite of dilute or unsaturated.
Note: [Narrower terms: supersaturated]
5. reduced to a stronger or more concentrated form; as,
concentrated sulfuric acid. Opposite of diluted.
6. characterized by intensity; especially when imposed from
without; -- of actions; as, concentrated study.
7. characterized by mental concentration.
[WordNet 1.5 +PJC]