Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: clustered(0.01041 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to clustered.
English → Indonesian (quick)
gabung, gerombolan, gugusan, segerombolan, sekelompok, tandan
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: (of plants) growing close together but not in dense mats
2: occurring close together in bunches or clusters [syn: bunched,
3: clustered together but not coherent; “an agglomerated flower
head” [syn: agglomerate, agglomerated, agglomerative]
English → English (gcide)
concentrated \concentrated\ adj.
1. Having a high density of (the indicated substance); as, a
narrow thread of concentrated ore.
Note: [Narrower terms: undiluted (vs. diluted)]
2. Gathered together or made less diffuse; as, their
concentrated efforts; his concentrated attention. Opposite
of distributed or diffused.
Note: [Narrower terms: bunched, bunchy, clustered;
centered, centred, centralized, focused;
undivided] [Also See: compact.]
3. Intense; in an extreme degree; -- of mental phenomena; as,
her concentrated passion held them at bay.
4. being the most concentrated solution possible at a given
temperature; unable to dissolve still more of a substance.
Opposite of dilute or unsaturated.
Note: [Narrower terms: supersaturated]
5. reduced to a stronger or more concentrated form; as,
concentrated sulfuric acid. Opposite of diluted.
6. characterized by intensity; especially when imposed from
without; -- of actions; as, concentrated study.
7. characterized by mental concentration.
[WordNet 1.5 +PJC]
clustered \clustered\ adj.
1. growing close together but not in dense mats; -- of
2. occurring close together in bunches or clusters.
Syn: bunched, bunchy.
3. clustered together but not coherent.
Syn: agglomerate, agglomerated, agglomerative, aggregate.