Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: practiced(0.01078 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to practiced.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
budaya, latihan, mendidikkan, menganut, praktek
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude; “adept
in handicrafts”; “an adept juggler”; “an expert job”;
“a good mechanic”; “a practiced marksman”; “a
proficient engineer”; “a lesser-known but no less
skillful composer”; “the effect was achieved by
skillful retouching” [syn: adept, expert, good,
proficient, skillful, skilful]
2: skillful after much practice [syn: practised]
English → English (gcide)
Practice \Prac"tice\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Practiced; p. pr. &
vb. n. Practicing.] [Often written practise, practised,
1. To do or perform frequently, customarily, or habitually;
to make a practice of; as, to practice gaming. “Incline
not my heart . . . practice wicked works.” --Ps. cxli. 4.
2. To exercise, or follow, as a profession, trade, art, etc.,
as, to practice law or medicine.
2. To exercise one's self in, for instruction or improvement,
or to acquire discipline or dexterity; as, to practice
gunnery; to practice music.
4. To put into practice; to carry out; to act upon; to
commit; to execute; to do. “Aught but Talbot's shadow
whereon to practice your severity.” --Shak.
As this advice ye practice or neglect. --Pope.
5. To make use of; to employ. [Obs.]
In malice to this good knight's wife, I practiced
Ubaldo and Ricardo to corrupt her. --Massinger.
6. To teach or accustom by practice; to train.
In church they are taught to love God; after church
they are practiced to love their neighbor. --Landor.
Practiced \Prac"ticed\, a. [Often written practised.]
1. Experienced; expert; skilled; as, a practiced marksman.
“A practiced picklock.” --Ld. Lytton.
2. Used habitually; learned by practice.