Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Practicing(0.01181 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Practicing.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
budaya, latihan, mendidikkan, menganut, praktek
English → English (WordNet)
adj : actively engaged in a career or way of life; “a practicing
physician”; “a practicing Catholic” English → English (gcide)
Practice \Prac"tice\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Practiced; p. pr. &
vb. n. Practicing.] [Often written practise, practised,
1. To do or perform frequently, customarily, or habitually;
to make a practice of; as, to practice gaming. “Incline
not my heart . . . practice wicked works.” --Ps. cxli. 4.
2. To exercise, or follow, as a profession, trade, art, etc.,
as, to practice law or medicine.
2. To exercise one's self in, for instruction or improvement,
or to acquire discipline or dexterity; as, to practice
gunnery; to practice music.
4. To put into practice; to carry out; to act upon; to
commit; to execute; to do. “Aught but Talbot's shadow
whereon to practice your severity.” --Shak.
As this advice ye practice or neglect. --Pope.
5. To make use of; to employ. [Obs.]
In malice to this good knight's wife, I practiced
Ubaldo and Ricardo to corrupt her. --Massinger.
6. To teach or accustom by practice; to train.
In church they are taught to love God; after church
they are practiced to love their neighbor. --Landor.