Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Erection(0.01596 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Erection.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: an erect penis [syn: hard-on]
2: a structure that has been erected
3: the act of building or putting up [syn: erecting]
English → English (gcide)
Erection \E*rec"tion\, n. [L. erectio: cf. F. ['e]rection.]
1. The act of erecting, or raising upright; the act of
constructing, as a building or a wall, or of fitting
together the parts of, as a machine; the act of founding
or establishing, as a commonwealth or an office; also, the
act of rousing to excitement or courage.
2. The state of being erected, lifted up, built, established,
or founded; exaltation of feelings or purposes.
Her peerless height my mind to high erection draws
3. State of being stretched to stiffness; tension.
4. Anything erected; a building of any kind.
5. (Physiol.) The state of a body part which, from having
been soft, has become hard and swollen by the accumulation
of blood in the erectile tissue; -- used especially of the
penis; as, to get or have an erection.
[1913 Webster +PJC]