Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: tab(0.00842 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to tab.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: the bill in a restaurant; “he asked the waiter for the
check” [syn: check, chit]
2: sensationalist journalism [syn: yellow journalism, tabloid]
3: the key on an electric typewriter that causes a tabulation
[syn: tab key]
4: a short strip of material attached to or projecting from
something in order to facilitate opening or identifying or
handling it; “pull the tab to open the can”; “files with a
red tab will be stored separately”; “the collar has a tab
with a button hole”
5: a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet [syn: pill,
[also: tabbing, tabbed]
English → English (gcide)
Tab \Tab\, n. [Etymol. uncertain.]
1. The flap or latchet of a shoe fastened with a string or a
2. A tag. See Tag, 2.
3. A loop for pulling or lifting something.
4. A border of lace or other material, worn on the inner
front edge of ladies' bonnets.
5. A loose pendent part of a lady's garment; esp., one of a
series of pendent squares forming an edge or border.
6. a small projecting piece of a file folder, file card, or
similar sheet used in a filing system, on which a notation
is written to permit convenient search for the folder,
7. a bill or check for some purchase, as in a restaurant; as,
the salesman will pick up the tab.
8. a key on a typewriter or computer keyboard which advances
the carriage or curser to the next (preset) tab position;
-- used especially to type or print text or numbers in