Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: lozenge(0.01221 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to lozenge.
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a small aromatic or medicated candy
2: a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet [syn: pill,
English → English (gcide)
Tablet \Ta"blet\, n. [F. tablette, dim. of table. See Table.]
1. A small table or flat surface.
2. A flat piece of any material on which to write, paint,
draw, or engrave; also, such a piece containing an
inscription or a picture.
3. Hence, a small picture; a miniature. [Obs.]
4. pl. A kind of pocket memorandum book.
5. A flattish cake or piece; as, tablets of arsenic were
formerly worn as a preservative against the plague.
6. (Pharm.) A solid kind of electuary or confection, commonly
made of dry ingredients with sugar, and usually formed
into little flat squares; -- called also lozenge, and
troche, especially when of a round or rounded form.