Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: stripper(0.00976 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to stripper.
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a chemical compound used to remove paint or varnish
2: a worker who strips the stems from moistened tobacco leaves
and binds the leaves together into books [syn: stemmer,
3: a performer who provides erotic entertainment by undressing
to music [syn: striptease artist, striptease, stripteaser,
exotic dancer, ecdysiast, peeler]
4: an oil well whose production has declined to less than ten
barrels a day [syn: stripper well]
English → English (gcide)
Stripper \Strip"per\, n.
1. One who, or that which, strips; specifically, a machine
for stripping cards.
2. (Agric.) A cow that has nearly stopped giving milk, so
that it can be obtained from her only by stripping.
[Webster 1913 Suppl.]
3. (Agric.) A harvesting machine that strips the seed from
the stalks of grain plants.
4. a solvent or chemical solution used to remove coatings of
paint, varnish, lacquer, etc. prior to refinishing a
5. a person (usually a woman) who strips off her clothes as
an entertainment performance; one who does a strip-tease;
-- also called an ecdysiast, exotic dancer, or