Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: ecdysiast(0.01087 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to ecdysiast.
English → English (WordNet)
n : a performer who provides erotic entertainment by undressing
to music [syn: stripper, striptease artist, striptease,
stripteaser, exotic dancer, peeler]
English → English (gcide)
Stripper \Strip"per\, n.
1. One who, or that which, strips; specifically, a machine
for stripping cards.
2. (Agric.) A cow that has nearly stopped giving milk, so
that it can be obtained from her only by stripping.
[Webster 1913 Suppl.]
3. (Agric.) A harvesting machine that strips the seed from
the stalks of grain plants.
4. a solvent or chemical solution used to remove coatings of
paint, varnish, lacquer, etc. prior to refinishing a
5. a person (usually a woman) who strips off her clothes as
an entertainment performance; one who does a strip-tease;
-- also called an ecdysiast, exotic dancer, or