Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: sixth(0.01074 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to sixth.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj : coming next after the fifth and just before the seventh in
position [syn: 6th]
n 1: position six in a countable series of things
2: a sixth part [syn: one-sixth]
3: the musical interval between one note and another six notes
away from it
English → English (gcide)
Sixth \Sixth\, n.
1. The quotient of a unit divided by six; one of six equal
parts which form a whole.
2. The next in order after the fifth.
3. (Mus.) The interval embracing six diatonic degrees of the
Sixth \Sixth\, a. [From Six: cf. AS. sixta, siexta.]
1. First after the fifth; next in order after the fifth.
2. Constituting or being one of six equal parts into which
anything is divided.