Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: concoct(0.01263 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to concoct.
English → Indonesian (quick)
menempa, mengada-ngada, menyelenggarakan, menyiapkan, merencanakan
English → English (WordNet)
v 1: make a concoction (of) by mixing
2: prepare or cook by mixing ingredients; “concoct a strange
mixture” [syn: cook up]
3: of charges [syn: trump up]
4: devise or invent; “He thought up a plan to get rich
quickly”; “no-one had ever thought of such a clever piece
of software” [syn: think up, think of, dream up, hatch]
English → English (gcide)
Concoct \Con*coct"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Concocted; p. pr. &
vb. n. Concocting.] [L. concoctus, p. p. of concoquere to
cook together, to digest, mature; con- + coquere to cook. See
1. To digest; to convert into nourishment by the organs of
Food is concocted, the heart beats, the blood
2. To purify or refine chemically. [Obs.] --Thomson.
3. To prepare from crude materials, as food; to invent or
prepare by combining different ingredients; as, to concoct
a new dish or beverage.
4. To digest in the mind; to devise; to make up; to contrive;
to plan; to plot.
He was a man of a feeble stomach, unable to concoct
any great fortune. --Hayward.
5. To mature or perfect; to ripen. [Obs.] --Bacon.