Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: pent shut uppredicate (0.01040 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to pent shut uppredicate.
English → English
Definition: pent shut uppredicate
1. having movement restricted to within a certain area; --
usually a building. Opposite of unconfined
Note: [Narrower terms: claustrophobic
; close, confining
homebound, housebound, shut-in
; in childbed(prenominal)
; pent, shut up(predicate)
; stormbound, storm-bound
2. deprived of liberty; especially placed under arrest or
3. having movement restricted to within an enclosed outdoor
area; -- of animals.
Syn: fenced in, penned.
4. (Med.) not invading healthy tissue.
5. held prisoner.
Syn: captive, imprisoned, jailed.
6. having movement or progress restricted to a certain area;
as, an outbreak of the plague confined to one quarter of
the city; wildfires confined to within the canyon.