Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: claustrophobic(0.01010 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to claustrophobic.
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: uncomfortably closed or hemmed in; “a claustrophobic little
2: suffering from claustrophobia; abnormally afraid of
English → English (gcide)
confined \confined\ adj.
1. having movement restricted to within a certain area; --
usually a building. Opposite of unconfined.
Note: [Narrower terms: claustrophobic; close, confining;
homebound, housebound, shut-in; in childbed(prenominal)
; pent, shut up(predicate);
snowbound; weather-bound; stormbound, storm-bound
2. deprived of liberty; especially placed under arrest or
3. having movement restricted to within an enclosed outdoor
area; -- of animals.
Syn: fenced in, penned.
4. (Med.) not invading healthy tissue.
5. held prisoner.
Syn: captive, imprisoned, jailed.
6. having movement or progress restricted to a certain area;
as, an outbreak of the plague confined to one quarter of
the city; wildfires confined to within the canyon.