Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: peaked(0.01087 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to peaked.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: somewhat ill or prone to illness; “my poor ailing
grandmother”; “feeling a bit indisposed today”; “you
look a little peaked”; “feeling poorly”; “a sickly
child”; “is unwell and can't come to work” [syn: ailing,
indisposed, peaked(p), poorly(p), sickly, unwell,
under the weather]
2: having or rising to a peak; “the peaked ceiling”; “the
island's peaked hills” English → English (gcide)
Peak \Peak\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Peaked; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To rise or extend into a peak or point; to form, or appear
as, a peak.
There peaketh up a mighty high mount. --Holand.
2. To acquire sharpness of figure or features; hence, to look
thin or sicky. “Dwindle, peak, and pine.” --Shak.
3. [Cf. Peek.] To pry; to peep slyly. --Shak.
Peak arch (Arch.), a pointed or Gothic arch.
Peaked \Peaked\, a.
1. Pointed; ending in a point; as, a peaked roof.
2. (Oftener ?) Sickly; not robust. [Colloq.]