Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: overcharge(0.01342 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to overcharge.
English → English (WordNet)
n : a price that is too high
v 1: rip off; ask an unreasonable price [syn: soak, surcharge,
gazump, fleece, plume, pluck, rob, hook]
2: place too much a load on; “don't overload the car” [syn: overload,
English → English (gcide)
Overcharge \O"ver*charge`\, n. [Cf. Supercargo,
1. An excessive load or burden.
2. An excessive charge in an account.
Overcharge \O`ver*charge"\, v. t. [Cf. Supercharge,
1. To charge or load too heavily; to burden; to oppress; to
cloy. --Sir W. Raleigh.
2. To fill too full; to crowd.
Our language is overcharged with consonants.
3. To charge (a buyer) an excessive price; to charge beyond a
fair rate or price.
4. To exaggerate; as, to overcharge a description.
5. (Electricity) To charge (a battery) too much, so as to
Overcharged mine. (Mil.) See Globe of compression, under
Overcharge \O`ver*charge"\, v. i.
To make excessive charges.