Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: graze(0.01178 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to graze.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a superficial abrasion
2: the act of grazing [syn: grazing]
v 1: feed as in a meadow or pasture; “the herd was grazing” [syn:
crop, browse, range, pasture]
2: break the skin (of a body part) by scraping; “She was grazed
by the stray bullet”
3: let feed in a field or pasture or meadow [syn: crop, pasture]
4: scrape gently; “graze the skin” [syn: crease, rake]
5: eat lightly, try different dishes; “There was so much food
at the party that we quickly got sated just by browsing”
English → English (gcide)
Graze \Graze\, v. i.
1. To eat grass; to feed on growing herbage; as, cattle graze
on the meadows.
2. To yield grass for grazing.
The ground continueth the wet, whereby it will never
graze to purpose. --Bacon.
3. To touch something lightly in passing.
Graze \Graze\, n.
1. The act of grazing; the cropping of grass. [Colloq.]
Turning him out for a graze on the common. --T.
2. A light touch; a slight scratch.
Graze \Graze\ (gr[=a]z), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Grazed
(gr[=a]zd); p. pr. & vb. n. Grazing.] [OE. grasen, AS.
grasian, fr. gr[ae]s grass. See Grass.]
1. To feed or supply (cattle, sheep, etc.) with grass; to
furnish pasture for.
A field or two to graze his cows. --Swift.
2. To feed on; to eat (growing herbage); to eat grass from (a
pasture); to browse.
The lambs with wolves shall graze the verdant mead.
3. To tend (cattle, etc.) while grazing.
When Jacob grazed his uncle Laban's sheep. --Shak.
4. To rub or touch lightly the surface of (a thing) in
passing; as, the bullet grazed the wall.