Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Grazing(0.01041 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Grazing.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: the act of grazing [syn: graze]
2: the act of brushing against while passing [syn: shaving, skimming]
English → English (gcide)
Grazing \Graz"ing\, n.
1. The act of one who, or that which, grazes.
2. A pasture; growing grass.
Graze \Graze\ (gr[=a]z), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Grazed
(gr[=a]zd); p. pr. & vb. n. Grazing.] [OE. grasen, AS.
grasian, fr. gr[ae]s grass. See Grass.]
1. To feed or supply (cattle, sheep, etc.) with grass; to
furnish pasture for.
A field or two to graze his cows. --Swift.
2. To feed on; to eat (growing herbage); to eat grass from (a
pasture); to browse.
The lambs with wolves shall graze the verdant mead.
3. To tend (cattle, etc.) while grazing.
When Jacob grazed his uncle Laban's sheep. --Shak.
4. To rub or touch lightly the surface of (a thing) in
passing; as, the bullet grazed the wall.