Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: edging(0.00968 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to edging.
English → Indonesian (quick)
aris, bereman, bibir, gigi, penghujung, tepi, ujung
English → English (WordNet)
n : border consisting of anything placed on the edge to finish
something (such as a fringe on clothing or on a rug)
English → English (gcide)
Edge \Edge\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Edged; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To furnish with an edge as a tool or weapon; to sharpen.
To edge her champion's sword. --Dryden.
2. To shape or dress the edge of, as with a tool.
3. To furnish with a fringe or border; as, to edge a dress;
to edge a garden with box.
Hills whose tops were edged with groves. --Pope.
4. To make sharp or keen, figuratively; to incite; to
exasperate; to goad; to urge or egg on. [Obs.]
By such reasonings, the simple were blinded, and the
malicious edged. --Hayward.
5. To move by little and little or cautiously, as by pressing
forward edgewise; as, edging their chairs forwards.
Edging \Edg"ing\, n.
1. That which forms an edge or border, as the fringe,
trimming, etc., of a garment, or a border in a garden.
2. The operation of shaping or dressing the edge of anything,
as of a piece of metal.
Edging machine, a machine tool with a revolving cutter, for
dressing edges, as of boards, or metal plates, to a
pattern or templet.