Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Edged(0.01292 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Edged.
English → Indonesian (quick)
aris, bereman, bibir, gigi, penghujung, tepi, ujung
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: having a specified kind of border or edge; “a black-edged
card”; “dried sweat left salt-edged patches”
2: (of speech) harsh or hurtful in tone or character; “cutting
remarks”; “edged satire”; “a stinging comment” [syn: cutting,
3: having a cutting edge or especially an edge or edges as
specified; often used in combination; “an edged knife”; “a
two-edged sword” English → English (gcide)
Edge \Edge\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Edged; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To furnish with an edge as a tool or weapon; to sharpen.
To edge her champion's sword. --Dryden.
2. To shape or dress the edge of, as with a tool.
3. To furnish with a fringe or border; as, to edge a dress;
to edge a garden with box.
Hills whose tops were edged with groves. --Pope.
4. To make sharp or keen, figuratively; to incite; to
exasperate; to goad; to urge or egg on. [Obs.]
By such reasonings, the simple were blinded, and the
malicious edged. --Hayward.
5. To move by little and little or cautiously, as by pressing
forward edgewise; as, edging their chairs forwards.