Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: airy(0.01133 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to airy.
English → Indonesian (quick)
banyak udara, dalam angan-angan, dibuat-buat, halus, ringan, tak nyata
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: open to or abounding in fresh air; “airy rooms” [syn: aired]
2: not practical or realizable; speculative; “airy theories
about socioeconomic improvement”; “visionary schemes for
getting rich” [syn: impractical, visionary, Laputan]
3: having little or no perceptible weight; so light as to
resemble air; “airy gauze curtains”
4: characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as
impalpable or intangible as air; “figures light and
aeriform come unlooked for and melt away”- Thomas Carlyle;
“aerial fancies”; “an airy apparition”; “physical rather
than ethereal forms” [syn: aeriform, aerial, aery, ethereal]
[also: airiest, airier]
English → English (gcide)
Airy \Air"y\, a.
1. Consisting of air; as, an airy substance; the airy parts
2. Relating or belonging to air; high in air; a["e]rial; as,
an airy flight. “The airy region.” --Milton.
3. Open to a free current of air; exposed to the air; breezy;
as, an airy situation.
4. Resembling air; thin; unsubstantial; not material;
airlike. “An airy spirit.” --Shak.
5. Relating to the spirit or soul; delicate; graceful; as,
6. Without reality; having no solid foundation; empty;
trifling; visionary. “Airy fame.” --Shak.
Empty sound, and airy notions. --Roscommon.
7. Light of heart; vivacious; sprightly; flippant;
superficial. “Merry and airy.” --Jer. Taylor.
8. Having an affected manner; being in the habit of putting
on airs; affectedly grand. [Colloq.]
9. (Paint.) Having the light and a["e]rial tints true to