Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Resounding(0.01159 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Resounding.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj : characterized by reverberation; “a resonant voice”; “hear
the rolling thunder” [syn: resonant, resonating, reverberating,
English → English (gcide)
Resound \Re*sound"\ (r?*zound"), v. i. [imp. & p. p.
Resounded; p. pr. & vb. n. Resounding.] [OE. resounen,
OF. resoner, F. r['e]sonner, from L. resonare; pref. re- re-
+ sonare to sound, sonus sound. See Sound to make a noise.]
1. To sound loudly; as, his voice resounded far.
2. To be filled with sound; to ring; as, the woods resound
3. To be echoed; to be sent back, as sound. “Common fame . .
. resounds back to them again.” --South.
4. To be mentioned much and loudly. --Milton.
5. To echo or reverberate; to be resonant; as, the earth
resounded with his praise.