Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Ranging(0.01358 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Ranging.
English → Indonesian (quick)
jangkauan, jarak, perapian, tempat latihan
English → English (WordNet)
adj : wandering freely; “at night in bed...his slowly ranging
thoughts...encountered her” English → English (gcide)
Range \Range\ (r[=a]nj), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Ranged
(r[=a]njd); p. pr. & vb. n. Ranging (r[=a]n"j[i^]ng).] [OE.
rengen, OF. rengier, F. ranger, OF. renc row, rank, F. rang;
of German origin. See Rank, n.]
1. To set in a row, or in rows; to place in a regular line or
lines, or in ranks; to dispose in the proper order; to
rank; as, to range soldiers in line.
Maccabeus ranged his army by bands. --2 Macc. xii.
2. To place (as a single individual) among others in a line,
row, or order, as in the ranks of an army; -- usually,
reflexively and figuratively, (in the sense) to espouse a
cause, to join a party, etc.
It would be absurd in me to range myself on the side
of the Duke of Bedford and the corresponding
3. To separate into parts; to sift. [Obs.] --Holland.
4. To dispose in a classified or in systematic order; to
arrange regularly; as, to range plants and animals in
genera and species.
5. To rove over or through; as, to range the fields.
Teach him to range the ditch, and force the brake.
6. To sail or pass in a direction parallel to or near; as, to
range the coast.
Note: Compare the last two senses (5 and 6) with the French
ranger une c[^o]te.
7. (Biol.) To be native to, or to live in; to frequent.