Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Primed(0.01221 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Primed.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj : (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or
strongly disposed; “in no fit state to continue”; “fit
to drop”; “laughing fit to burst”; “she was fit to
scream”; “primed for a fight”; “we are set to go at any
time” [syn: fit(p), primed(p), set(p)]
English → English (gcide)
Prime \Prime\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Primed; p. pr. & vb. n.
Priming.] [From Prime, a.]
1. To apply priming to, as a musket or a cannon; to apply a
primer to, as a metallic cartridge.
2. To lay the first color, coating, or preparation upon (a
surface), as in painting; as, to prime a canvas, a wall.
3. To prepare; to make ready; to instruct beforehand; to
post; to coach; as, to prime a witness; the boys are
primed for mischief. [Colloq.] --Thackeray.
4. To trim or prune, as trees. [Obs. or Prov. Eng.]
5. (Math.) To mark with a prime mark.
To prime a pump, to charge a pump with water, in order to
put it in working condition.