Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Mobile(0.01158 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Mobile.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a river in southwestern Alabama; flows into Mobile Bay [syn:
2: a port in southwestern Alabama on Mobile Bay
3: sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced
parts can be set in motion by air currents [ant: stabile]
English → English (gcide)
Mobile \Mo"bile\ (m[=o]"b[i^]l; L. m[o^]b"[i^]*l[=e]), n. [L.
mobile vulgus. See Mobile, a., and cf. 3d Mob.]
The mob; the populace. [Obs.] “The unthinking mobile.”
Mobile \Mo"bile\, a. [L. mobilis, for movibilis, fr. movere to
move: cf. F. mobile. See Move.]
1. Capable of being moved; not fixed in place or condition;
movable. “Fixed or else mobile.” --Skelton.
2. Characterized by an extreme degree of fluidity; moving or
flowing with great freedom; as, benzine and mercury are
mobile liquids; -- opposed to viscous, viscoidal, or oily.
3. Easily moved in feeling, purpose, or direction; excitable;
changeable; fickle. --Testament of Love.
The quick and mobile curiosity of her disposition.
4. Changing in appearance and expression under the influence
of the mind; as, mobile features.
5. (Physiol.) Capable of being moved, aroused, or excited;
capable of spontaneous movement.
6. Capable of moving readily, or moving frequenty from place
to place; as, a mobile work force.
7. Having motor vehicles to permit movement from place to
place; as, a mobile library; a mobile hospital.
Mobile \Mo"bile\ (m[=o]"b[=e]l`), n.
a form of sculpture having several sheets or rods of a stiff
material attached to each other by thin wire or twine in a
balanced and artfully arranged tree configuration, with the
topmost member suspended in air from a support so that the
parts may move independently when set in motion by a current