Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Hurling(0.01137 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Hurling.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj : rushing and whirling; “the hurling water”
n : a traditional Irish game resembling hockey; played by two
teams of 15 players each
English → English (gcide)
Hurl \Hurl\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Hurled; p. pr. & vb. n.
Hurling.] [OE. hurlen, hourlen; prob. contracted fr. OE.
hurtlen to hurtle, or probably akin to E. whirl. [root]16.
1. To send whirling or whizzing through the air; to throw
with violence; to drive with great force; as, to hurl a
stone or lance.
And hurl'd them headlong to their fleet and main.
2. To emit or utter with vehemence or impetuosity; as, to
hurl charges or invective. --Spenser.
3. [Cf. Whirl.] To twist or turn. “Hurled or crooked
feet.” [Obs.] --Fuller.
Hurling \Hurl"ing\, n.
1. The act of throwing with force.
2. A kind of game at ball, formerly played.
Hurling taketh its denomination from throwing the