Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Handled(0.01195 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Handled.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
gagang, garan, gemak, memperlakukan, menangani, mengageni, pegangan, tangkai
English → English (WordNet)
adj : having a usually specified type of handle; “pearl-handled
revolver” [ant: handleless]
English → English (gcide)
Handle \Han"dle\ (h[a^]n"d'l), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Handled
(-d'ld); p. pr. & vb. n. Handling (-dl[i^]ng).] [OE.
handlen, AS. handlian; akin to D. handelen to trade, G.
handeln. See Hand.]
1. To touch; to feel with the hand; to use or hold with the
Handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh.
About his altar, handling holy things. --Milton.
2. To manage in using, as a spade or a musket; to wield;
often, to manage skillfully.
That fellow handles his bow like a crowkeeper.
3. To accustom to the hand; to work upon, or take care of,
with the hands.
The hardness of the winters forces the breeders to
house and handle their colts six months every year.
4. To receive and transfer; to have pass through one's hands;
hence, to buy and sell; as, a merchant handles a variety
of goods, or a large stock.
5. To deal with; to make a business of.
They that handle the law knew me not. --Jer. ii. 8.
6. To treat; to use, well or ill.
How wert thou handled being prisoner? --Shak.
7. To manage; to control; to practice skill upon.
You shall see how I will handle her. --Shak.
8. To use or manage in writing or speaking; to treat, as a
theme, an argument, or an objection.
We will handle what persons are apt to envy others.
To handle without gloves. See under Glove. [Colloq.]