Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Exogenous aneurism(0.01040 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Exogenous aneurism.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Exogenous aneurism
exogenous \ex*og"e*nous\, a.
1. (Bot.) derived from or originating outside; pertaining to,
or having the character of, an exogen; -- the opposite of
2. (Bot.) Growing by addition to the exterior; growing by
addition of a new external layer of cells on the surface
just beneath the bark; -- of plants.
3. (Anat.) Growing from previously ossified parts; -- opposed
to autogenous. --Owen.
4. (Med.) caused by factors from outside the body, rather
than from an abnormality of internal functions; -- of
5. (Biol., Biochem.) not synthesized within the organism;
absorbed or assimilated from outside the organism.
Exogenous aneurism (Med.), an aneurism which is produced by
causes acting from without, as from injury.
[1913 Webster] ||