Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Evacuate(0.01448 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Evacuate.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
berevakuasi, mengungsikan, menyingkirkan
English → English (WordNet)
v 1: move out of an unsafe location into safety; “After the
earthquake, residents were evacuated”
2: empty completely; “evacuate the bottle”
3: move people from their homes or country
4: create a vacuum in (a bulb, flask, reaction vessel, etc.)
5: excrete or discharge from the body [syn: void, empty]
English → English (gcide)
Evacuate \E*vac"u*ate\, v. i.
1. To let blood [Obs.] --Burton.
2. to expel stool from the bowels; to defecate.
Evacuate \E*vac"u*ate\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Evacuated; p. pr.
& vb. n. Evacuating.] [l. evacuatus, p. p. of evacuare to
empty, nullify; e out + vacuus empty, vacare to be empty. See
1. To make empty; to empty out; to remove the contents of;
as, to evacuate a vessel or dish.
2. Fig.: To make empty; to deprive. [R.]
Evacuate the Scriptures of their most important
3. To remove; to eject; to void; to discharge, as the
contents of a vessel, or of the bowels.
4. To withdraw from; to quit; to retire from; as, soldiers
from a country, city, or fortress.
The Norwegians were forced to evacuate the country.
5. To make void; to nullify; to vacate; as, to evacuate a
contract or marriage. [Obs.] --Bacon.