Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Evacuated(0.01205 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Evacuated.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
berevakuasi, mengungsikan, menyingkirkan
English → English (WordNet)
adj : emptied by being pumped out or having a vacuum created; “a
highly evacuated glass tube” English → English (gcide)
Evacuate \E*vac"u*ate\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Evacuated; p. pr.
& vb. n. Evacuating.] [l. evacuatus, p. p. of evacuare to
empty, nullify; e out + vacuus empty, vacare to be empty. See
1. To make empty; to empty out; to remove the contents of;
as, to evacuate a vessel or dish.
2. Fig.: To make empty; to deprive. [R.]
Evacuate the Scriptures of their most important
3. To remove; to eject; to void; to discharge, as the
contents of a vessel, or of the bowels.
4. To withdraw from; to quit; to retire from; as, soldiers
from a country, city, or fortress.
The Norwegians were forced to evacuate the country.
5. To make void; to nullify; to vacate; as, to evacuate a
contract or marriage. [Obs.] --Bacon.