Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Enforced(0.01064 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Enforced.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj : forced or compelled or put in force; “a life of enforced
inactivity”; “enforced obedience” [syn: implemented]
English → English (gcide)
Enforce \En*force"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Enforced; p. pr. &
vb. n. Enforcing.] [OF. enforcier to strengthen, force, F.
enforcir; pref. en- (L. in) + F. force. See Force.]
1. To put force upon; to force; to constrain; to compel; as,
to enforce obedience to commands.
Inward joy enforced my heart to smile. --Shak.
2. To make or gain by force; to obtain by force; as, to
enforce a passage. “Enforcing furious way.” --Spenser.
3. To put in motion or action by violence; to drive.
As swift as stones
Enforced from the old Assyrian slings. --Shak.
4. To give force to; to strengthen; to invigorate; to urge
with energy; as, to enforce arguments or requests.
Enforcing sentiment of the thrust humanity. --Burke.
5. To put in force; to cause to take effect; to give effect
to; to execute with vigor; as, to enforce the laws.
6. To urge; to ply hard; to lay much stress upon.
Enforce him with his envy to the people. --Shak.
Enforced \En*forced"\, a.
Compelled; forced; not voluntary. “Enforced wrong.”“Enforced smiles.” --Shak. -- En*for"ced*ly, adv. --Shak.