Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Armed neutrality (0.01008 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Armed neutrality.
English → English
Definition: Armed neutrality
, n. [Cf. F. neutralit['e].]
1. The state or quality of being neutral; the condition of
being unengaged in contests between others; state of
taking no part on either side; indifference.
Men who possess a state of neutrality in times of
public danger, desert the interest of their fellow
2. Indifference in quality; a state neither very good nor
bad. [Obs.] --Donne.
3. (Chem.) The quality or state of being neutral. See
, a., 4.
4. (International Law) The condition of a nation or
government which refrains from taking part, directly or
indirectly, in a war between other powers.
5. Those who are neutral; a combination of neutral powers or
, the condition of a neutral power, in time
of war, which holds itself ready to resist by force any
aggression of either belligerent.
1. Furnished with weapons of offense or defense; furnished
with the means of security or protection. “And armed
2. Furnished with whatever serves to add strength, force, or
A distemper eminently armed from heaven. --De Foe.
3. (Her.) Having horns, beak, talons, etc; -- said of beasts
and birds of prey.
Armed at all points
(Blazoning), completely incased in
armor, sometimes described as armed cap-[`a]-pie
Armed en flute
. (Naut.) See under Flute
, a magnet provided with an armature.
. See under Neutrality