Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Neutrality(0.00943 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Neutrality.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: nonparticipation in a dispute or war
2: tolerance attributable to a lack of involvement [syn: disinterest]
3: pH value of 7
English → English (gcide)
Neutrality \Neu*tral"i*ty\, n. [Cf. F. neutralit['e].]
1. The state or quality of being neutral; the condition of
being unengaged in contests between others; state of
taking no part on either side; indifference.
Men who possess a state of neutrality in times of
public danger, desert the interest of their fellow
2. Indifference in quality; a state neither very good nor
bad. [Obs.] --Donne.
3. (Chem.) The quality or state of being neutral. See
Neutral, a., 4.
4. (International Law) The condition of a nation or
government which refrains from taking part, directly or
indirectly, in a war between other powers.
5. Those who are neutral; a combination of neutral powers or
Armed neutrality, the condition of a neutral power, in time
of war, which holds itself ready to resist by force any
aggression of either belligerent.