Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: p(0.01339 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to p.
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a multivalent nonmetallic element of the nitrogen family
that occurs commonly in inorganic phosphate rocks and as
organic phosphates in all living cells; is highly
reactive and occurs in several allotropic forms [syn: phosphorus,
atomic number 15]
2: the 16th letter of the Roman alphabet
English → English (gcide)
Labial \La"bi*al\, n.
1. (Phonetics) A letter or character representing an
articulation or sound formed or uttered chiefly with the
lips, as b, p, w.
2. (Mus.) An organ pipe that is furnished with lips; a flue
3. (Zo["o]l.) One of the scales which border the mouth of a
fish or reptile.
Mute \Mute\, n.
1. One who does not speak, whether from physical inability,
unwillingness, or other cause. Specifically:
(a) One who, from deafness, either congenital or from
early life, is unable to use articulate language; a
(b) A person employed by undertakers at a funeral.
(c) A person whose part in a play does not require him to
(d) Among the Turks, an officer or attendant who is
selected for his place because he can not speak.
2. (Phon.) A letter which represents no sound; a silent
letter; also, a close articulation; an element of speech
formed by a position of the mouth organs which stops the
passage of the breath; as, p, b, d, k, t.
3. (Mus.) A little utensil made of brass, ivory, or other
material, so formed that it can be fixed in an erect
position on the bridge of a violin, or similar instrument,
in order to deaden or soften the tone.