Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: zapped(0.01430 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to zapped.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
v 1: strike suddenly and with force; “This show zaps the viewers
with some shocking scenes”
2: kill with or as if with a burst of gunfire or electric
current or as if by shooting; “in this computer game,
space travellers are vaporized by aliens” [syn: vaporize]
3: strike at with firepower or bombs; “zap the enemy” [syn: nuke,
4: cook or heat in a microwave oven; “You can microwave the
left-overs” [syn: microwave, micro-cook, nuke]
[also: zapping, zapped]
See zap English → English (gcide)
zap \zap\ (z[a^]p), v. t.
1. to shoot, destroy, or inactivate; my TV set was zapped by
2. to bomb with an atomic bomb.
Syn: nuke, atomize.
3. to cook or heat in a microwave oven.
Syn: microwave, micro-cook, nuke.
4. to subject to radiation, a laser beam, a strong electric
current, or other potentially destructive treatment.
5. to skip over (e. g. a commercial or dull interval in a
television program) by using the fast-forward button on a
VCR remove control.
6. to add interest, color, or attractiveness to; to liven; --
usually used with up. --[RHUD]