Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: wide coverage (0.00821 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to wide coverage.
English → English
Definition: wide coverage
1. the range of items covered. Coverage may be small (narrow coverage
], or large (broad coverage
or wide coverage
2. The aggregate of risks covered by the terms of a contract
[Webster 1913 Suppl.]
3. the state of being insured; insurance.
4. the areas reached by a radio transmission signal, or group
of people reached by a communications medium, such as
television or a newspaper.
5. the range of topics treated in a discourse or document, or
the depth to which a subject is discussed; as, a news
program may have extensive coverage of an event.
“gavel-to-gavel coverage of the Democratic convention.”
6. the news as presented by reporters for newspapers or radio
of television; as, they accused the paper of biased
coverage of race relations.
Syn: reporting, reportage.