Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: whiteness(0.01218 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to whiteness.
English → English (WordNet)
n : the quality or state of the achromatic color of greatest
lightness (bearing the least resemblance to black) [syn:
white] [ant: black]
English → English (gcide)
Whiteness \White"ness\, n. [AS. hw[=i]tness.]
1. The quality or state of being white; white color, or
freedom from darkness or obscurity on the surface.
2. Want of a sanguineous tinge; paleness; as from terror,
grief, etc. “The whiteness in thy cheek.” --Shak.
3. Freedom from stain or blemish; purity; cleanness.
He had kept
The whiteness of his soul, and thus men o'er him
4. Nakedness. [Obs.] --Chapman.
5. (Zo["o]l.) A flock of swans.