Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: whisker(0.01467 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to whisker.
English → Indonesian (quick)
godek, jambang, kumis
English → English (WordNet)
v : furnish with whiskers; “a whiskered jersey” [syn: bewhisker]
n 1: a very small distance or space; “they escaped by a
hair's-breadth”; “they lost the election by a whisker”
[syn: hair's-breadth, hairsbreadth, hair]
2: a long stiff hair growing from the snout or brow of most
mammals as e.g. a cat [syn: vibrissa, sensory hair]
English → English (gcide)
Whisker \Whisk"er\, n.
1. One who, or that which, whisks, or moves with a quick,
2. Formerly, the hair of the upper lip; a mustache; --
usually in the plural.
Hoary whiskers and a forky beard. --Pope.
3. pl. That part of the beard which grows upon the sides of
the face, or upon the chin, or upon both; as, side
whiskers; chin whiskers.
4. A hair of the beard.
5. One of the long, projecting hairs growing at the sides of
the mouth of a cat, or other animal.
6. pl. (Naut.) Iron rods extending on either side of the
bowsprit, to spread, or guy out, the stays, etc.