Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: wheeling(0.01212 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to wheeling.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a city in the northern panhandle of West Virginia on the
2: propelling something on wheels [syn: rolling]
English → English (gcide)
Wheeling \Wheel"ing\, n.
1. The act of conveying anything, or traveling, on wheels, or
in a wheeled vehicle.
2. The act or practice of using a cycle; cycling.
3. Condition of a road or roads, which admits of passing on
wheels; as, it is good wheeling, or bad wheeling.
4. A turning, or circular movement.
Wheel \Wheel\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Wheeled; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To convey on wheels, or in a wheeled vehicle; as, to wheel
a load of hay or wood.
2. To put into a rotatory motion; to cause to turn or
revolve; to cause to gyrate; to make or perform in a
circle. “The beetle wheels her droning flight.” --Gray.
Now heaven, in all her glory, shone, and rolled
Her motions, as the great first mover's hand
First wheeled their course. --Milton.