Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: vassalage(0.01011 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to vassalage.
English → English (WordNet)
n : the state of a serf [syn: serfdom, serfhood]
English → English (gcide)
Vassalage \Vas"sal*age\, n. [OE. vassalage, F. vasselage, LL.
1. The state of being a vassal, or feudatory.
2. Political servitude; dependence; subjection; slavery; as,
the Greeks were held in vassalage by the Turks.
3. A territory held in vassalage. “The Countship of Foix,
with six territorial vassalages.” --Milman.
4. Vassals, collectively; vassalry. [R.] --Shak.
5. Valorous service, such as that performed by a vassal;
valor; prowess; courage. [Obs.] --Chaucer.