Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: unequal(0.01308 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to unequal.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: not equal in amount; “they distributed unlike (or unequal)
sums to the various charities” [syn: unlike] [ant: like]
2: poorly balanced or matched in quantity or value or measure
English → English (gcide)
Unequal \Un*e"qual\, a. [Cf. Inequal.]
1. Not equal; not matched; not of the same size, length,
breadth, quantity, strength, talents, acquirements, age,
station, or the like; as, the fingers are of unequal
length; peers and commoners are unequal in rank.
2. Ill balanced or matched; disproportioned; hence, not
equitable; partial; unjust; unfair.
Against unequal arms to fight in pain. --Milton.
Jerome, a very unequal relator of the opinion of his
To punish me for what you make me do
Seems much unequal. --Shak.
3. Not uniform; not equable; irregular; uneven; as, unequal
pulsations; an unequal poem.
4. Not adequate or sufficient; inferior; as, the man was
unequal to the emergency; the timber was unequal to the
5. (Bot.) Not having the two sides or the parts symmetrical.