Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: uncover(0.01262 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to uncover.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
v 1: make visible; “Summer brings out bright clothes”; “He brings
out the best in her”; “The newspaper uncovered the
President's illegal dealings” [syn: bring out, unveil,
2: remove all or part of one's clothes to show one's body;
“uncover your belly”; “The man exposed himself in the
subway” [syn: expose] [ant: cover]
English → English (gcide)
Uncover \Un*cov"er\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Uncovered; p. pr. &
vb. n. Uncovering.] [1st pref. un- + cover.]
1. To take the cover from; to divest of covering; as, to
uncover a box, bed, house, or the like; to uncover one's
2. To show openly; to disclose; to reveal. “To uncover his
perjury to the oath of his coronation.” --Milton.
3. To divest of the hat or cap; to bare the head of; as, to
uncover one's head; to uncover one's self.
Uncover \Un*cov"er\, v. i.
1. To take off the hat or cap; to bare the head in token of
We are forced to uncover after them. --Addison.
2. To remove the covers from dishes, or the like.
Uncover, dogs, and lap. --Shak.