Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: tuck-net (0.00999 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to tuck-net.
English → English
1. A horizontal sewed fold, such as is made in a garment, to
shorten it; a plait.
2. A small net used for taking fish from a larger one; --
called also tuck-net
3. A pull; a lugging. [Obs.] See Tug
. --Life of A. Wood.
4. (Naut.) The part of a vessel where the ends of the bottom
planks meet under the stern.
5. Food; pastry; sweetmeats. [Slang] --T. Hughes.