Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: thrumb(0.00928 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to thrumb.
English → English (gcide)
Thrum \Thrum\, n. [OE. thrum, throm; akin to OD. drom, D. dreum,
G. trumm, lump, end, fragment, OHG. drum end, Icel. ?r["o]mr
edge, brim, and L. terminus a limit, term. Cf. Term.]
[Written also thrumb.]
1. One of the ends of weaver's threads; hence, any soft,
short threads or tufts resembling these.
2. Any coarse yarn; an unraveled strand of rope.
3. (Bot.) A threadlike part of a flower; a stamen.
4. (Mining) A shove out of place; a small displacement or
fault along a seam.
5. (Naut.) A mat made of canvas and tufts of yarn.
Thrum cap, a knitted cap. --Halliwell.
Thrum hat, a hat made of coarse woolen cloth. --Minsheu.