Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: tails(0.01130 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to tails.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
buntut, ekor, mengekor, mengekori
English → English (WordNet)
n : formalwear consisting of full evening dress for men [syn: dress suit
, full dress, tailcoat, tail coat, white tie,
white tie and tails]
English → English (gcide)
Tailing \Tail"ing\, n.
1. (Arch.) The part of a projecting stone or brick inserted
in a wall. --Gwilt.
2. (Surg.) Same as Tail, n., 8
3. Sexual intercourse. [Obs.] --Chaucer.
4. pl. The lighter parts of grain separated from the seed
threshing and winnowing; chaff.
5. pl. (Mining) The refuse part of stamped ore, thrown behind
the tail of the buddle or washing apparatus. It is dressed
over again to secure whatever metal may exist in it.
Called also tails. --Pryce.
6. (Elec.) A prolongation of current in a telegraph line, due
to capacity in the line and causing signals to run
[Webster 1913 Suppl.]