Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: squirt(0.01611 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to squirt.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: someone who is small and insignificant [syn: pip-squeak, small fry
2: the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid) [syn: jet,
v 1: cause to come out in a squirt; “the boy squirted water at
his little sister” [syn: force out, squeeze out, eject]
2: wet with a spurt of liquid; “spurt the wall with water” English → English (gcide)
Squirt \Squirt\, n.
1. An instrument out of which a liquid is ejected in a small
stream with force. --Young.
2. A small, quick stream; a jet. --Bacon.
3. (Hydrodynamics) The whole system of flow in the vicinity
of a source.
[Webster 1913 Suppl.]
4. a youngster.
5. a short, overly assertive, or impudent person, especially
when young; -- used in contempt.
Squirt \Squirt\ (skw[~e]rt), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Squirted; p.
pr. & vb. n. Squirting.] [Cf. LG. swirtjen to squirt, OSw.
sqv["a]tta, E. squander.]
To drive or eject in a stream out of a narrow pipe or
orifice; as, to squirt water.
The hard-featured miscreant coolly rolled his tobacco
in his cheek, and squirted the juice into the fire
grate. --Sir W.
Squirting cucumber. (Bot.) See Ecballium.
Squirt \Squirt\, v. i.
1. To be thrown out, or ejected, in a rapid stream, from a
narrow orifice; -- said of liquids.
2. Hence, to throw out or utter words rapidly; to prate.