Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: squinting(0.01096 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to squinting.
English → Indonesian (quick)
juling, kerdipan, memicingkan
English → English (WordNet)
adj : having eyes half closed in order to see better; “squinched
eyes” [syn: squinched]
English → English (gcide)
Squint \Squint\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Squinted; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To see or look obliquely, asquint, or awry, or with a
Some can squint when they will. --Bacon.
2. (Med.) To have the axes of the eyes not coincident; to be
3. To deviate from a true line; to run obliquely.
4. To have an indirect bearing, reference, or implication; to
have an allusion to, or inclination towards, something.
Yet if the following sentence means anything, it is
a squinting toward hypnotism. --The Forum.
[Webster 1913 Suppl.]
5. To look with the eyes partly closed.
Squinting \Squint"ing\ (skw[i^]nt"[i^]ng),
a. & n. from Squint, v. -- Squint"ing*ly, adv.