Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: spawn(0.01291 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to spawn.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
bertelur, telur ikan, telur kodok
English → English (WordNet)
n : the mass of eggs deposited by fish or amphibians or molluscs
v 1: call forth [syn: engender, breed]
2: lay spawn; “The salmon swims upstream to spawn” English → English (gcide)
Spawn \Spawn\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Spawned; p. pr. & vb. n.
Spawning.] [OE. spanen, OF. espandre, properly, to shed,
spread, L. expandere to spread out. See Expand.]
1. To produce or deposit (eggs), as fishes or frogs do.
2. To bring forth; to generate; -- used in contempt.
One edition [of books] spawneth another. --Fuller.
Spawn \Spawn\, v. i.
1. To deposit eggs, as fish or frogs do.
2. To issue, as offspring; -- used contemptuously.
Spawn \Spawn\, n. [[root]170. See Spawn, v. t.]
1. The ova, or eggs, of fishes, oysters, and other aquatic
2. Any product or offspring; -- used contemptuously.
3. (Hort.) The buds or branches produced from underground
4. (Bot.) The white fibrous matter forming the matrix from
Spawn eater (Zo["o]l.), a small American cyprinoid fish
(Notropis Hudsonius) allied to the dace.