Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: sorted(0.01126 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to sorted.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: arranged according to size
2: arranged into groups [syn: grouped]
English → English (gcide)
Sort \Sort\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Sorted; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To separate, and place in distinct classes or divisions,
as things having different qualities; as, to sort cloths
according to their colors; to sort wool or thread
according to its fineness.
Rays which differ in refrangibility may be parted
and sorted from one another. --Sir I.
2. To reduce to order from a confused state. --Hooker.
3. To conjoin; to put together in distribution; to class.
Shellfish have been, by some of the ancients,
compared and sorted with insects. --Bacon.
She sorts things present with things past. --Sir J.
4. To choose from a number; to select; to cull.
That he may sort out a worthy spouse. --Chapman.
I'll sort some other time to visit you. --Shak.
5. To conform; to adapt; to accommodate. [R.]
I pray thee, sort thy heart to patience. --Shak.