Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: snick(0.01015 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to snick.
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a small cut [syn: notch, nick]
2: a glancing contact with the ball off the edge of the cricket
v 1: hit a glancing blow with the edge of the bat
2: cut slightly, with a razor; “The barber's knife nicked his
cheek” [syn: nick]
English → English (gcide)
Snick \Snick\, n. [Prov. E. snick a notch; cf. Icel. snikka
1. A small cut or mark.
2. (Cricket) A slight hit or tip of the ball, often
3. (Fiber) A knot or irregularity in yarn. --Knight.
4. (Furriery) A snip or cut, as in the hair of a beast.
Snick and snee [cf. D. snee, snede, a cut], a combat with
knives. [Obs.] --Wiseman.
Snick \Snick\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Snicked; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To cut slightly; to strike, or strike off, as by cutting.
2. (Cricket) To hit (a ball) lightly. --R. A. Proctor.
Snick \Snick\, n. & v. t.
See Sneck. [Prov. Eng. & Scot.]
Snick up, shut up; silenced. See Sneck up, under Sneck.
Give him money, George, and let him go snick up.
--Beau. & Fl.