Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: smudge(0.01107 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to smudge.
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a smoky fire to drive away insects
2: a blemish made by dirt; “he had a smudge on his cheek” [syn:
spot, blot, daub, smear, smirch, slur]
v : make a smudge on; soil by smudging [syn: smear, blur, smutch]
English → English (gcide)
Smudge \Smudge\, n. [Cf. Dan. smuds smut, E. smutch, or smoke.]
1. A suffocating smoke. --Grose.
2. A heap of damp combustibles partially ignited and burning
slowly, placed on the windward side of a house, tent, or
the like, in order, by the thick smoke, to keep off
mosquitoes or other insects. [U. S.] --Bartlett.
3. That which is smeared upon anything; a stain; a blot; a
smutch; a smear.
Smudge \Smudge\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Smudged; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To stifle or smother with smoke; to smoke by means of a
2. To smear; to smutch; to soil; to blacken with smoke.